Sign in to follow this  

What is the best oil for a 2004 crf250r

I run Rotella T 15W40 on both sides.

JayC

That's what I was thinkin about runnin in mine. The guy I just bought my 250 from always just ran dealer oils and I don't like that. Also upgraded to the k&n X stream air filter. Good investment.

That's what I was thinkin about runnin in mine. The guy I just bought my 250 from always just ran dealer oils and I don't like that. Also upgraded to the k&n X stream air filter. Good investment.

The Honda oils are great, they are designed specifically for these motors. Honda wouldn't put their oil in them from the factory if it was "no good". just sayin. :bonk:

The Honda oils are great, they are designed specifically for these motors. Honda wouldn't put their oil in them from the factory if it was "no good". just sayin. :bonk:

True. I didn't word that out right. I don't like that he had the dealer do the servicing. Myself and many others have had problems after gettin work on our bikes by fred cumming motorsports.

Always have run Amsoil 10W40 in all of my current and previous 4strokes. Never had an issue, good product

This.

If I run a synthetic, its Amsoil. best stuff on the market imo. A little pricey but its the slipperiest stuff out there. :bonk: