Sign in to follow this  

SouthCarolina Battery Park

Heard yesterday that Battery Park Off Road maybe going to be reopening around the 1st of the year. Anyone have the scoop on this?

I've read the same thing. 4 tracks: GP style, full size mx, sx/ax for every skill, and a pee wee track with plans to light the sx/ax track. They have a page on facebook with prices and info. No pictures or anything yet. Hope to be able to check them out soon.

I've read the same thing. 4 tracks: GP style, full size mx, sx/ax for every skill, and a pee wee track with plans to light the sx/ax track. They have a page on facebook with prices and info. No pictures or anything yet. Hope to be able to check them out soon.

Thanks for the info about it on FB. Looks like it's going to be sats-suns 9-5 starting Jan 1st.

That's pretty ambitious from what they used to be. Good luck, I hope they make it.

MAX!!!

Ashely is cool im going to ride there on the 26 of dec ill let you guys know whats up. From what I hear its already in good shape.

Great news !!!!! what about the most beautiful single-tracks available in South Carolina they used to have over there?

Battery Park will be open for Offroad ride on Dec 26th and 27th . Perfect practice for upcoming races. Kids track, intermediate track, and maybe large mx track. Come camp with us. Pass the word. For more info call or text Ricky Morris 843-240-2555

Heading over to BP on monday morning the 26th. Anyone else?

Rained Tuesday, but did anyone get out there Mon? Would love to get a ride report.

Pretty much the same as it was a couple of years ago. pee-wee and Intm. tracks same, big track was being groomed and worked on throughout the day, but will pretty much be the same as it used to be. new sections of trails were cut, little tighter in some spots, honestly, I felt like i was going in circles in one section. But still a blast to ride and I hope the ride days to raise funds go towards needed changes. A flat circle track for the 4-6 year olds would be great for the Dad's with future MX-ers. pee wee track not so good for training wheels. Not complaining, riding is riding but I was expecting some changes after reading some hype around the net. They cleaned up a lot of the construction debris that was laying though!!!! Still $20 to ride.

:bonk::lol::lol:Typical BS. I heard that it is open again because Mathew Stewart is going to be running it. Any bets on how long this will last??? Over/under 30 August 2012

MAX!!!

Will it be open this weekend then?? am in Charelston for a few days with my bike. any info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! Looking for some one to ridw with also!

DJ

Forget BP, you need to get out to Francis Marion Saturday morning, 6 of my buddies will be out there

MAX!!!