Sign in to follow this  

My 650L on the trail

Yeah i like videos with just the braaapp.......but i watched it,,nice job,,i just turned the volume off......

One of the guys in front of you keeps getting his leg out and almost clobbering trees with it,,one of these days his leg is gonna get planted deep in his butt......it`s not gonna be pretty,i see you rarely put a foot down,,and keep your legs in tight......there are times putting your foot down while moving is needed,,but that guy is lookin for trouble:lol: just sayin..

Great vid,post more:ride:

B

Sorry... I can't watch it. I refuse to watch videos with music.
Yeah i like videos with just the braaapp.......but i watched it,,nice job,,i just turned the volume off......

B

LOL, yeah, I would like it if we had the option of w/music or wo/music while still being able to to hear the "braaapp". I also prefer no music myself.

good video though, It sure would be nice If I had some riding area like that around where I live.

I have posted a couple (well three) of riding here in The Gambia - only sound is the wind and a rather loud Big Gun exhaust system........

Be nice if I had some hills to climb here - highest point in country is 15 metres above sea level

First of all, great video! Looks like a fun place to ride!

I agree with the "no music" thought, especially if there is more than one bike. However, I've made a couple of vids with my GoPro when riding solo and it ends up sounding like a sick Vespa instead of a 650cc with a loud ProCircuit exhaust.

Maybe it's because the camera (and mic) are in a sealed plastic case, or because the sound is behind me, or I just don't know what the hell I'm doing, but it sounds awful. So, I added music to them and tried to edit the video to go with the music. In this case, it's "Ride of the Valkyries"...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOQOvDPp_aU

And finally, I found this video that just CRACKS ME UP!

cool video, although I had to turn the sound off too... painful

You guys crack me up, Is it really painful? :smirk: Dont you guys listen to music at all? You CAN actually here the brap brap if you turn the volume up, but of course the music is then louder too :bonk: To be honest I was going to lower the music volume to 25% but forgot:bonk: Oh well next time!

I dont usually like the music in vids either. Usually some screaming stuff. However I'm still an old punk at heart. Bad Religion:thumbsup:. Offspring:thumbsup:( "no brakes" would have rocked.) Who did the stand by me cover? Well done :bonk:

You guys crack me up, Is it really painful? :smirk: Dont you guys listen to music at all? You CAN actually here the brap brap if you turn the volume up, but of course the music is then louder too :bonk: To be honest I was going to lower the music volume to 25% but forgot:bonk: Oh well next time!

I dont mind... good music... I even put it in my videos sometimes (audio was crap).

You guys crack me up, Is it really painful? :banana: Dont you guys listen to music at all? You CAN actually here the brap brap if you turn the volume up, but of course the music is then louder too :bonk: To be honest I was going to lower the music volume to 25% but forgot:bonk: Oh well n dext time!

If everyone liked the same music, it would be easy. Most of the stuff that people use for music background on their video is not choreographed to the video and it is not music that I would listen to even if I was really drunk. I am a classic rock or classical music fan. If you scored your videos with Van Halen or Vivaldi, I might repent and tune in.:smirk:

If everyone liked the same music, it would be easy. Most of the stuff that people use for music background on their video is not choreographed to the video and it is not music that I would listen to even if I was really drunk. I am a classic rock or classical music fan. If you scored your videos with Van Halen or Vivaldi, I might repent and tune in.:bonk:

I put mine to Wagner's Ride of the Valkyrie. I tried to edit the video to the music as best I could without spending a TON of time on it...

I agree red. Im right there with ya. maybe the air guitar generation? But nothing makes me drive fast or boogie out in the garage like a good driving punk beat. Bad religion has been around since we were young. Penny wise and offspring are getting a little long in the tooth as well. To the young guys it would be classic punk.LOL Middle aged and people scratch there heads at some of my music choices. I tend to be all over. Wait till we're in the retirement home. Bunch of old guys jamming in the common area.

AC/DC..........

nuff said:banana:

:bonk:

B

Put Highway to Hell on an IPOD... me on the trail... Get a helicopter in the air now cuz it aint gonna end well.:smirk:

Sweet! Music aside, I love riding trails like that will my DRZ 400. My 250xc is just annoying after awhile. The smooth power and planted feel make it such a awesome experience to cruise around in the bush. Thanks for sharing!

• Like 1