Sign in to follow this  

CRAZY FREERIDING GAPS AT SANDPIt. MUST SEE!

when i saw the jump in real life i couldnt believe it. It was huge

It was at a sand pit in new jersey. Ill have other videos that ill post later once i edit them down of the either pit and the trail into it. enjoy:thumbsup:

• Like 1

hey would you mind saying where this sand pit is located?

No offense, are you this guys sponsor or team manager/ boyfriend?

You keep hyping this guy up like crazy, thread titles like that are just going to start arguments, Its a big jump, but not crazy by any means.

No offense, are you this guys sponsor or team manager/ boyfriend?

You keep hyping this guy up like crazy, thread titles like that are just going to start arguments, Its a big jump, but not crazy by any means.

I was thinking the same thing.....:bonk::smirk:

It must be a BC thing!

I watched the video over and over but I can not find the crazy gap jump. Can you please post the time of the video that I should pay special attention to so I don't miss the crazy gap jump?

Thanks

MAX!!!

I just ride with him all the time and he asked me to get more view on his videos. and look at 3:20. its 150 feet and your about 35 feet in the air....your trying to tell me thats small? lets see you guys jump it..

I just ride with him all the time and he asked me to get more view on his videos. and look at 3:20. its 150 feet and your about 35 feet in the air....your trying to tell me thats small? lets see you guys jump it..

That's really smart to challenge and doubt people that you don't know...

I suppose it's all relative. I'm old (43) and a woods rider with almost no MX experience. To me, those are BIG jumps and I highly doubt I'd even consider trying it. Maybe to a real MX guy, it's not much, but to some of us on here, it's in the realm of "nutty." All depends on where you are on the air scale (I can't even see the scale from over here).

WOW THAT WAS INSANE!

Notice how I used all caps...I was really impressed

:bonk::lol::smirk: lmfao

I have 2 questions for bobby, how often is his bike in the shop? Both videos I have seen he likes to ride that 250 on the limiter. And 2, is he a bobble head? His head in that video was all over the place :banana:

Pretty sick jump!! Thats the problems with go pros, some times they make jumps look way bigger and some times way smaller. Best thing to do is simple, go measure it. You said 150 ft, no one seems to believe you so just measure it and then bobby will look like a God. Looks like a cool place to ride!!

Most of the times the video from the GoPro does not do the jumps or hills any justice. It just makes you look faster than you really are, especially with many of my woods riding videos I've shot.

On the other hand, hondamx754 that is a pretty cool video. I personally wouldn't jump it myself.

I saw no where in this thread or in the title were he "was hyping" his buddy up. Sounds like many of you just look to talk crap over petty crap. It was actually a pretty descent video. Crazy Gap? Maybe to some people, maybe not so crazy to others. It would be different if the video was lame and the jump was 10ft. Whether it was 80ft or 150ft, many of you wouldn't try it or couldn't do it. No need in being a complete jackass to someone.......

Thats a sweet jump... that the closest thing to dunes I've seen in NJ...please PM info about where that is!

Thanks guys, but PhillyMac it shoots you about 30 feet in the air. my friend has a helmet cam video of someone else jumping it. as in hes watching him do it. but ill take motodavecrf450's advice and measure it....someone said they were going to measure it but ill do it any way. i asure you its over 100 feet.

:bonk::lol::smirk: lmfao

I have 2 questions for bobby, how often is his bike in the shop? Both videos I have seen he likes to ride that 250 on the limiter. And 2, is he a bobble head? His head in that video was all over the place :banana:

Pretty sick jump!! Thats the problems with go pros, some times they make jumps look way bigger and some times way smaller. Best thing to do is simple, go measure it. You said 150 ft, no one seems to believe you so just measure it and then bobby will look like a God. Looks like a cool place to ride!!

hahaha thanks man! and the story with his bikes. he has 3. all the same..ones in the shop cause its blown up...the other two barley start haha

Looks pretty awesome to me. :thumbsup:Forget the haters, this guy can ride! I guess they would never be on the limiter especially in that sand huh? God who cares if it's 150 or 50, it looked sweet! I would like to see more videos of that area myself. Keep em coming.:bonk:

Tim