Sign in to follow this  

Need some advice for jetting 2008 yz250f

Well since all my local tracks closed I havent been able to ride my bike. It sat for longer than I expected and the carb got gummed up which required me to take it out and clean it. Im putting it back together now but I don't know where I stand with the current jetting of the bike since I havent started it for over a year. I live in Miami, Florda and the weather is still in the mid 70's. My mods are hotcams stage 2 intake and exhaust and a slip on FMF 4.1 My current jetting is...

Main-178

Piolet-42

Leak jet- Stock 72

Needle- JD red needle 3 clips from the bottom

Should anything be changed while the carb is already apart? Thanks

Well since all my local tracks closed I havent been able to ride my bike. It sat for longer than I expected and the carb got gummed up which required me to take it out and clean it. Im putting it back together now but I don't know where I stand with the current jetting of the bike since I havent started it for over a year. I live in Miami, Florda and the weather is still in the mid 70's. My mods are hotcams stage 2 intake and exhaust and a slip on FMF 4.1 My current jetting is...

Main-178

Piolet-42

Leak jet- Stock 72

Change the leak jet to a 50, change the accelerator pump linkage spring to a Merge Racing, check you ampup diaphram for rotting, and adjust you apump linkage for a squirt the just barely misses the slide.

Main-178

Piolet-42

Leak jet- Stock 72

Whats good Jordan? Hey at least you didnt sell the bike! If Miami MX ever gets their act together we might have a place to ride b4 next summer?

Whats good Jordan? Hey at least you didnt sell the bike! If Miami MX ever gets their act together we might have a place to ride b4 next summer?

Yo, damn haven't talked to you in what seems like forever. Yeah hopefully Miami MX opens up soon. Have been waiting forever to ride motocross again. We need to chill and ride again soon!