Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Bubbas world

Anyone know when the new season of bubbas world starts? :bonk: I haven't seen an episode in so long, I want to know how my favorite rider is doing :smirk::banghead::banana:

Anyone know when the new season of bubbas world starts? :bonk: I haven't seen an episode in so long, I want to know how my favorite rider is doing :smirk::banghead::banana:

:lol:shame on you:naughty:

Wait a couple more weeks. You can watch him every saturday or sunday for 17 weeks. He will be the one with Ralph Shaheens lips and his butt patch. :bonk:

Wait a couple more weeks. You can watch him every saturday or sunday for 17 weeks. He will be the one with Ralph Shaheens lips and his butt patch. :smirk:

:bonk: lmao

That crusty demons show was so bad. They guy that won that was so annoying also.

And I did not know bubbas world was coming back? The second season was awsome cause they cut out all the bull crap and focused more on his riding.

That crusty demons show was so bad. They guy that won that was so annoying also.

And I did not know bubbas world was coming back? The second season was awsome cause they cut out all the bull crap and focused more on his riding.

it has to come back because some guy told me last year he was set for life because he had a TV show :bonk:

Cant wait for the new series. Especially The Arrest episode and the Fitting The Ankle Bracelet episode.

and don't forget the hundred trips over the bars episodes. you know what, isn't this how the tale of Jason Lawrence got started then poof, never heard from again. creepy.

and don't forget the hundred trips over the bars episodes. you know what, isn't this how the tale of Jason Lawrence got started then poof, never heard from again. creepy.

I heard they had changed the name of Bubba's World to Behind & Over because when he is not going over the bars he seems to be going behind them....:bonk:

:smirk: thanks for the help guys...not :banana:

Anytime buddy. We are here to help anyway we can.:bonk:

Is there a new season coming out? I thought it was done

fwiw...I had a brief chat with Big James and Sonya at the Denver MX race this past summer (they were in Malcom's pits). I asked if any more Bubba's World. Sonya thought they'd be doing another season but she wasn't sure of any details.