Sign in to follow this  

2008 crf150r jetting combo

Ok guys here we go I wanted to stick with the two stroke but I got a good deal on this bike. Here is what it has stage 2 hot cam with a FMF full exhaust. I am wondering what you guys are suggesting for jetting with this set up. The main is stock 138 and We have gone from the 38 pilot to a 48 3 turns out on fuel screw, it starts super easy idles nice pulls super hard but right off idle it seems to still choke out its really annoying. It is only if you crack it hard straight off idle if you are up in the rpms just a touch you are good to go. The plug looks good and dark the mid seems good on test runs. It pulls harder then a stock 250f I just had here for a bit this thing is mean. I was wondering if the R&D adjustable leak jet was worth it the remote fuel screw is gonna be worth every penny for sure just not sure what to do with the pump??? Thanks

You need a smaller leak jet for sure and a wired AP. I have a R&D bowl and I like it. Instant response not matter how quick you hit the throttle.