Amsoil decals

I have the '11 Oficial One ind. Geico Honda graphics, and the decals for the fender arches are "planet fitness" not amsoil - thats how it came :

IMG_0471.jpg

the swingarm graphic is one piece ;

I have consulted my local custom graphics dealer to do the amsoils for me,

but I'll just get those done when I get that Cycra Lite vented fender

and I'll use the planet fitness one as a backup or so..

Just don't think its really worth it.. Its not on the top of my must-get mod-list

I have the '11 Oficial One ind. Geico Honda graphics, and the decals for the fender arches are "planet fitness" not amsoil - thats how it came :

false, i bet your Offical graphics have pro circut's name on them...which geico honda isnt running pc this year they went to yoshi..and baricias bike has had tha ams logo on the front fender for awhile..and your offical graphics dosent have muscle milk on the forks either.

false, i bet your Offical graphics have pro circut's name on them...which geico honda isnt running pc this year they went to yoshi..and baricias bike has had tha ams logo on the front fender for awhile..and your offical graphics dosent have muscle milk on the forks either.

The 2011 team had the Amsoil logo on the front fender but this one didn't came in the One ind. kit. I also search for it, so if we are some, maybe we can do a custom order.

The 2012 team is now with Yoshi, but the graphic not be available before february.

not false, it is a legit '11 graphic kit.. I can prove it.. muscle milk is only on the '12 - which is not out yet lol

The 2011 team had the Amsoil logo on the front fender but this one didn't came in the One ind. kit. I also search for it, so if we are some, maybe we can do a custom order.

The 2012 team is now with Yoshi, but the graphic not be available before february.

That'd be cool, I am in

:bonk:

not false, it is a legit '11 graphic kit.. I can prove it.. muscle milk is only on the '12 - which is not out yet lol

if it was what you call "Legit" kit it would have the ams oil front fender stickers. geico ran them all last year...yours might be the ebay ones that arent 100% correct.

yours didnt even have the 'planet fitness' did it ?

mine did, its the one in the link below :

http://www.oneindustries.com/Detail.aspx?&pl=bikecosmetics&ft=ffffff&sh=768&catid=62&id=9690

This is how it came, I asked them to make me a 2010 front plate for One iD::

http://i476.photobucket.com/albums/rr128/Axeu/CRF250R%202009/IMG_0341.jpg

Oh, and I am pretty sure its 7" long, the straight ones may work, I am sure we can arch it using a hot air gun, might give it a try.

• 3 weeks later...

I am still looking around for these Amsoil decals, they have to be arched, I tried a few local custom decal guys, but no luck, wondered if any users here have some suggestions for who may be able to make these decals here on the web.

Chet

• 4 weeks later...