Sign in to follow this  

Monday Motocross, Team Green Day

Kawasaki held a Team Green Appreciation Day at Pala Raceway today. I don't get to ride a dirt bike on a Monday very often but this one was well-worth taking a day off of work. :bonk:

The tracks were perfect and a great time was had by all. A big thank you to Kawasaki and Pala Raceway.

Here's an overview of the main area: http://vimeo.com/33950378

Here's a really fun session I had on the Vet track with a friend: http://vimeo.com/33943466

Here's my test ride of the 2012 KX250F: http://vimeo.com/33951166

Edited by freds4

Nice vid, as always, looks like a great time

Oh and both links you put up are of the same tour through the pits, but i still found your other vid:thumbsup:

Nice vid, as always, looks like a great time

Oh and both links you put up are of the same tour through the pits, but i still found your other vid:thumbsup:

Thanks, I was really tired. :bonk:

I think that the guy at 01:18(kx250f movie) should get a bigger bike :bonk:

Great videos, btw, what do you think about the kx250f?

I think that the guy at 01:18(kx250f movie) should get a bigger bike :smirk:

Great videos, btw, what do you think about the kx250f?

:bonk: Yeah, I did a double-take on that too.

I have been riding KX250F's for a while now; a 2004, 2006, 2007, 2009 and currently a 2011. The 2012 has more power, firmer suspension and handles/turns very well right out of the box. I was very impressed with it. In that video I was having trouble shifting because the shifter was too low for my boots but the bike was great.

My 2011 has had the suspension re-worked by MB1 and has a DRD exhaust, so I was able to turn faster lap times on it. I think I will wait to see what's in store for 2013.

Thanks for sharing the video.

Nothing like your own bike once it is dialed in ,for me .

:bonk: Yeah, I did a double-take on that too.

I have been riding KX250F's for a while now; a 2004, 2006, 2007, 2009 and currently a 2011. The 2012 has more power, firmer suspension and handles/turns very well right out of the box. I was very impressed with it. In that video I was having trouble shifting because the shifter was too low for my boots but the bike was great.

My 2011 has had the suspension re-worked by MB1 and has a DRD exhaust, so I was able to turn faster lap times on it. I think I will wait to see what's in store for 2013.

Looked like a sick day of grip twist'n!!! I would have totally taken the day off work too, to go and ride on that ride day!!! And what was up with the yamaha out there on the track?? Thought it was a KAWASAKI appreciation ride day?? Kinda messes up the whole theme of having all the MEAN GREEN bikes on the track at once with one blue bike out there in the mix... lol Great riding too!!!:bonk::thumbsup:

They let other brand riders in for $20 and then donated the money to Ride2Recovery. It was mostly green though.

Looked like a sick day of grip twist'n!!! I would have totally taken the day off work too, to go and ride on that ride day!!! And what was up with the yamaha out there on the track?? Thought it was a KAWASAKI appreciation ride day?? Kinda messes up the whole theme of having all the MEAN GREEN bikes on the track at once with one blue bike out there in the mix... lol Great riding too!!!:bonk::thumbsup:

They let other brand riders in for $20 and then donated the money to Ride2Recovery. It was mostly green though.

Ah that's kewl... And it's nice that Kawasaki still takes the time and spends the money to do events like that for their customers...:bonk::thumbsup: