Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Crf150rb flywheel

Recommended Posts

hey guys, me and my mate are rebuilding his 150's motor after it blew up. But we need to order a part that locks the flywheel in place or something, its a little metal piece that sits in the groove of the flywheel but were not sure what its called.

anyone know?

cheers lachie

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:

Sign in to follow this