Here is my bike :bonk:

2004 KTM SX 125

i paid $2100

i got =

bike (obviously)

stand

ramp

tie dows

chamber pipe (apparently its an oem brand new)

373869_161260417308201_100002727325254_203958_1170960992_n.jpg

new exahust pipe (not sure what brand)

387268_163152810452295_100002727325254_208950_1341839534_n.jpg

new bottle of oil

new chain (which i needed to put on .... funny story about that, ill post that later)

extra front fender (but its broken)

and a manual.

i think i got a wicked deal on this.

today i cleaned it up a little.

so now i need to ride it :smirk:

380108_161161670651409_100002727325254_203860_407223886_n.jpg

I just bought a 2006 Honda cr 125 for my 13 year old son. After taking it for a ride, I realized how much I missed those light inexpensive two strokes.

I just bought a 2006 Honda cr 125 for my 13 year old son. After taking it for a ride, I realized how much I missed those light inexpensive two strokes.

they are aweosme

I know, but is there anything else you plan on buying for it? Maybe some new michelins?

ohh umm,

new grips.

new plastics when i start racing

new tyres soonish

cant think of much else haha

oh pivot pegs

Congrats!!

The silencer is a stock unit.

okay, what about the one on the bike?? i know you cant see it but it has a ktm logo on it

Keep an eye on that top shock bolt. They come loose from time. I check mine every time I wash my bike. Watch the rear wheel bearings. When they go they take the hub with them. They are easy to change and when you do be sure to put some grease in the new ones. They will last much longer if you do. Pull the swingarm pivot bolt and axles. They need to be cleaned and lubed often. If you don't you will wish you had. I always buy a spare air filter and cage. I wash and oil both and put one in a zip-lock bag. I take the spare with me when I am riding in bad dust or I am riding a two day race. It only takes a few seconds to change the filter if you have a cage in it. Your top end will last much longer if you keep a fresh filter in the bike. One more thing, change your oil OFTEN! I change my oil every time I ride my bikes. It only takes 700cc and oil is cheap, clutches are not!

That looks like a good bike. You should have lots of fun with it for years to come.

P.S. I can't say for sure but the silencer that says KTM on it is probably a SXS unit from KTM.

Does it look like this?

http://shop.ktm.com/sxs-fmf-factory-silencer-2.html

• Like 1

Keep an eye on that top shock bolt. They come loose from time. I check mine every time I wash my bike. Watch the rear wheel bearings. When they go they take the hub with them. They are easy to change and when you do be sure to put some grease in the new ones. They will last much longer if you do. Pull the swingarm pivot bolt and axles. They need to be cleaned and lubed often. If you don't you will wish you had. I always buy a spare air filter and cage. I wash and oil both and put one in a zip-lock bag. I take the spare with me when I am riding in bad dust or I am riding a two day race. It only takes a few seconds to change the filter if you have a cage in it. Your top end will last much longer if you keep a fresh filter in the bike. One more thing, change your oil OFTEN! I change my oil every time I ride my bikes. It only takes 700cc and oil is cheap, clutches are not!

That looks like a good bike. You should have lots of fun with it for years to come.

P.S. I can't say for sure but the silencer that says KTM on it is probably a SXS unit from KTM.

Does it look like this?

http://shop.ktm.com/sxs-fmf-factory-silencer-2.html

umm that pipe looks sick.. but not the same, mine is just silver with the ktm logo