Sign in to follow this  

January Race in Florida

FLORIDA SUPERMOTO & 305MOTARD.COM racing together at ERS - European Rally School on Sunday, January 22nd

Track day on Saturday 21st.

(this is the first round of 3rd. Annual 305motard.com Championship)

2012-1small.jpg

i wish i was a few hours closer. FL supermoto racing looks awesome. 6 hours one way rules it out for a day trip though :smirk:

I was actually half considering going to this race. If i had at least one track day on my rmz for setup beforehand i think i would try. Next year ill be making trips to FL and GA for races :bonk:

I was actually half considering going to this race. If i had at least one track day on my rmz for setup beforehand i think i would try. Next year ill be making trips to FL and GA for races :smirk:

Track day on Saturday, Jan 21st

I was actually half considering going to this race. If i had at least one track day on my rmz for setup beforehand i think i would try. Next year ill be making trips to FL and GA for races :lol:

Dooo eeeeeeeeet :bonk:

Now if I lived like within 6 hrs of there I would be there but I'm a bit to far away to attend :smirk:

Track day on Saturday, Jan 21st

Its a little more difficult than that. My bike has a 4.25" rear rim and Im trying to put a 5" so i can run 165s and 170s on the back. I also have been having issue shifting into 3 and 4. I think its partly my new boots but i need to get out on the track and do testing without driving 11hrs to do so:) I also need tire warmers and a few other things. I took the bike out the last warm day we had but it looks like it might be awhile.... :smirk: