Sign in to follow this  

East Canton Riding Montage

Havin a fun time riding as usual at a local spot doin hillclimbs and cruzin through a few trails and whatnot,that hill at the end is basicaly a cliff and was sketch, me on my 2002 CR 250 and seth on his 100, got a crf 100 riding video about to upload too, its gonna be one of the gnarliest pit bike videos you might have seen in a while hopefully, so watch for it, ill post it up on this thread aswell, camera used was a JVC GZ HM 320, and a Go pro 960, hope you enjoy, might upload a few pictures here aswell

I didn't know you could still ride there!! I used to love this spot back in the day HA HA Nice video.

Are you thinking of Mapleton? My uncle said it used to be better riding then wellsville back in the 80's until they turned it into a landfill, not sure if i should have put the location in the title of the video, it isnt exactly legal to ride back there, theres trees down everywhere might take a chainsaw in a couple weeks to open up some old trails and climbs, and open up a big valley hillclimb over by the devils face