Sign in to follow this  

Motocross Kyle Regal

Anyone knw who is riding for sx? seen a video of him online sx testing and he looked pretty fast!!:bonk:

that was posted on the 9th but he is pretty active on twitter so i feel if he had a ride set up he would be posting it there the second he could talk about it. he talks a lot on there! and responds to you if you ask!

I wonder why motoconcepts didn't pick him up.

I'm still wondering why the h*ll teams aren't just going nuts over the kid, is he asking for to much money? Or is everyone so obsessed with supercross they don't realize the unlocked potential in the outdoors. the 2010 Motocross season as a full blown privateer should've woke everyone up.

I'm still wondering why the h*ll teams aren't just going nuts over the kid, is he asking for to much money? Or is everyone so obsessed with supercross they don't realize the unlocked potential in the outdoors. the 2010 Motocross season as a full blown privateer should've woke everyone up.

he's awesome and he's just starting to reach his full potential I think. Suzuki had room for him, he would have been a great addition and they may hit it out of the park with the guy.