Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Team H&H 2012

Those are some good looking bikes!

I agree. Its good to see Kawi throwing some more support to H&H. I remember KW talking about how Kawi didnt do much of anything for them last year.

Must have been a discount on Joshs this year!

Yeah when I saw all the green on the bikes the first thing I thought was kawi must be stepping up with the support

how tall is partridge?

tall !! .......... Those bikes are efing bitchen !! ........ I might go back to Green

Yeah when I saw all the green on the bikes the first thing I thought was kawi must be stepping up with the support

That's a possibility...but the bikes look AWSOME!:bonk: Wayyy better than the all black last year, that's for sure.

That team will be struggling to get top 10 finishes with this field.

Hansen not smart enough or cool headed enough.

Partridge....not experienced enough or fast enough.

Tedesco....No fight left in that old dog.

Hill.... time will tell if he can return to his old top 5 glory or if playing "freestyle goon" ruined his career.

I really hope I'm wrong but it's how I see it.:bonk:

That team will be struggling to get top 10 finishes with this field.

Hansen not smart enough or cool headed enough.

Partridge....not experienced enough or fast enough.

Tedesco....No fight left in that old dog.

Hill.... time will tell if he can return to his old top 5 glory or if playing "freestyle goon" ruined his career.

I'd agree with most of these, but IT9 was doing pretty well in 2011 SX. He was beat up for the last half of the season and was still getting respectable finishes. If he stays healthy I'm sure we'll see some top 5's out of him.

I'd agree with most of these, but IT9 was doing pretty well in 2011 SX. He was beat up for the last half of the season and was still getting respectable finishes. If he stays healthy I'm sure we'll see some top 5's out of him.

i would agree too! but hansen is also really fast too. not sure if he can have the drive on the big bike. the bikes seemed really fast last year so we will see how they do i guess. ?? :bonk:

how tall is partridge?

I think he is 6'5". Basketball player turned MX'er.

I think he is 6'5". Basketball player turned MX'er.

yep 6'4 6'5'' freakin crazy! Las vegas local boy, he used to give lessons to people as kind of a side job out here, really cool guy

One of the best graphics kits I've seen in a while. Finally something other than an energy drink!

Nice input! For someone so young, your the target audience for energy drinks. Though it may seem unimportant to some, the thought that you might not actually care for energy drinks is kinda cool, especially for someone you age. My hats off to you!