Sign in to follow this  

Used KTM 200

Thinking about buying a used KTM 200 for single track riding and was wondering about years to look for or stay away from. Would like to stay below $3500 if I can.

That budget should put you in the 08/09 model range. These are good years, so just find one in good condition.

They are all good. If you are looking for a good trail/woods bike look for an EXC.

i have an 08 that i love, but my friend had an 07 (04-07 were basically the same?) that i also liked quite a bit.

about a month ago on c-list there were a bunch of 200's up here around portland, they'll probably be re-listed after christmas.

i remember seeing an 08 in bend for $3600 too?

edit: look at the faq on the top of the page, lots of info.

i have an 08 that i love, but my friend had an 07 (04-07 were basically the same?) that i also liked quite a bit.

about a month ago on c-list there were a bunch of 200's up here around portland, they'll probably be re-listed after christmas.

i remember seeing an 08 in bend for $3600 too?

edit: look at the faq on the top of the page, lots of info.

I know the guy selling the 08 200 in Bend. That is his wife's bike with very little use;)

Joe........

stock '09 suspension is noticably less harsh than stock '08 FWIW. Revalved & polished '08 can be better than stock '09....