Sign in to follow this  

1 Lap- Cahuilla Creek MX Christmas GP!

1 Lap of the 30+ Novice race on December 17, 2011 at the Cahuilla Creek MX Christmas GP. Track was like a dream... absolutely FLAWLESS! Only downfall on the day was the wind, which made jumping even the smallest of jumps difficult. If you have 12 minutes to waste, check out the layout on my 2nd lap.

http://vimeo.com/33956492

Looked like a fun race... Just wish they would have some GP styled races over here in Florida like that...:bonk::thumbsup:

Looked like a fun race... Just wish they would have some GP styled races over here in Florida like that...:bonk::thumbsup:

Might just fall into an alligator pit by accident in Florida!!!! :smirk:

Might just fall into an alligator pit by accident in Florida!!!! :smirk:

HAHA... yeah that was some crazy shizzit for sure... If that woulda been me I would have tried to have made my dissmount a little sweeter with and sweet swan dive or a front flip or maybe even a tripple lundy!!! HAHA!!!:bonk::thumbsup:

HAHA... yeah that was some crazy shizzit for sure... If that woulda been me I would have tried to have made my dissmount a little sweeter with and sweet swan dive or a front flip or maybe even a tripple lundy!!! HAHA!!!:bonk::thumbsup:

ROFL!!!! :smirk:

Good goin! Just saw that your 25 in the 30plus class? Just asking is all. Nice riding.

Hahaha yeah. I had planned to race 450 Novice, but the race was too late in the day for me due to an event later that evening. I tried to get a 25+ class going so I could still race the early morning program with no luck so instead, I followed the advice of others and raced 30+ Novice with one of my friends.