Sign in to follow this  

20mm triple clamps

Probably harder to find than a set of 22's, but I have always wanted to try them on my '06. Let me know if you're looking to sell a set. Thanks:ride:

Applied makes a 20mm clamp. Thats what i plan on getting as soon as i figure out which brake system to get.

I have a set I'll sell you. It was on my 09 so I am not sure it will work on the 06. They are green made by Ride. If they will work on your bike send me a PM and I'll make you a deal. I only had them on for a couple of rides.

Scott

Sorry it has taken me so long to respond. I thought I would get an email notification when a pm was sent but I noticed an old address in my profile. Anyway, I still have the clamps. They only have a few rides on them and look brand new. I'll take $325 firm plus shipping. If you are interested send me an email and I'll send you some pictures. My email is sfath@etcmail.com

bodieg3, howorks, krannie, racenut and scotish I couldn't repond to your PM due the above issues but I think they are resolved now.

Scott

Sorry it has taken me so long to respond. I thought I would get an email notification when a pm was sent but I noticed an old address in my profile. Anyway, I still have the clamps. They only have a few rides on them and look brand new. I'll take $325 firm plus shipping. If you are interested send me an email and I'll send you some pictures. My email is sfath@etcmail.com

bodieg3, howorks, krannie, racenut and scotish I couldn't repond to your PM due the above issues but I think they are resolved now.

Scott

I just sent you a PM. I hope I'm the first to respond, and the first to be considered. :smirk: