Sign in to follow this  

Enduro Engineering rad braces / Husaberg 390

I just bought Enduro Engineering rad guards and see they only protect the frames but not the front of the rads, I figure this type of guard provides better air flow but does not protect the front at all. Any feedback before I open the package and cant return?

But which are better ??

I think that depend's on what kinda riding your doing.For Moto brace's are fine i guess,For any kind of Off Road racing i would recomend using a guard.I just installed a set of BulletProof Racing guard's on my bike and they are awesome!!Protect the front from trail crap,branches and such and also brace the side's to protect from twisting during wreck's.Best guard's i have ever installed!!!:bonk:

yeah well said man depends on what ur doin

i just picked braces cause in mx u dont see alot of twigs coming at the front of ur rads (unless the skinny kid biffs infront of you hehe). braces r better for side impact and stop from twisting and and morphed rads

The Bulletproof ones are a fantastic product. The provide both frontal protection and squash protection. They also allow the fan kit.

I have the EE braces and it was a royal PITA to mod them and the KTM fan kit to coexist. I wish I had just gone with the bulletproof jobs. They cost more, but the Bulletproof kit is a great product.

If you don't have a fan kit, you need one, unless you ride wide open trails all the time. These bikes have small rads and get hot.