Sign in to follow this  

This is how to practise

He is deff. amazing. I wonder how long it would take to make a fluent MXer into a fluent trials rider?

Very cool. That little wheelie trick at the 3 minute mark is sweet.....along with everything else. LOL. Anyone know what all those short white posts are? They look like PVC pipe.

They have those posts around here to protect saplings plated for reforesting.

I found that rather inspiring. I have a 13/50 sprocket set up for the YZ465. :bonk:

I don't think he'd be out there practicing amongst newly-planted trees.

Anyone know what all those short white posts are? They look like PVC pipe.

If you look at other videos of trials stuff, it appears they use posts like that to make courses, just running tape between them to mark the course. I am betting that area is an official trials area and they run different courses for different events with new tape each time, that's why he's out there practicing (and there's no tape)..

..a

I don't think he'd be out there practicing amongst newly-planted trees.

If you look at other videos of trials stuff, it appears they use posts like that to make courses, just running tape between them to mark the course. I am betting that area is an official trials area and they run different courses for different events with new tape each time, that's why he's out there practicing (and there's no tape)..

..a

that'd turn into a riot if he was out practicing with newly planted trees and then posted it.:bonk:

The man is right though, they are used on freshly planted trees. Im pretty sure Mr Jarvis is able to dodge them though, or clean hop over them if needs be. i can understand most of the stuff he does, but bouncing it ont he rear wheel like a trials bike, thats cooool!

that'd turn into a riot if he was out practicing with newly planted trees and then posted it.:bonk:

remember this is in england (I think) most assuredly those are there to protect newly planted trees, but it would be on private property, so as long as the landowner is Ok with it, have at it!