Sign in to follow this  

Discount?

I am going to be spending some money through rockymountain an was wondering if anyone has a promo code for the 10% off. I'm spending about 700 Today so a discount would be awesome. If someone could pm a code it would greatly be appreciated.

Enter RM0809 and get $ off your next order:

spend $100, get $10 off next order

spend $150, get $20 off next order

spend $300, get $50 off next order

spend $500, get $100 off next order

This is good through December 24th:thumbsup:

Search online for rmatv coupon codes. I think there is one going on where you get $100 if u spend $500 or more.

LOL, move your mouse over the word coupon. You get an advertisement for f'in tampons.

I did check the tt store. I couldnt find the sg12 or the helmet i wanted so i went with rocky mountian.i ended spending 500 an then checked out so i could get the 100 cash reward I than made another order an put the bonus towards my helmet. thanks for the replies.

I did check the tt store. I couldnt find the sg12 or the helmet i wanted so i went with rocky mountian.i ended spending 500 an then checked out so i could get the 100 cash reward I than made another order an put the bonus towards my helmet. thanks for the replies.

Several times they've gotten me stuff that wasn't listed in the parts store. Just give them a call and they will do their best to hook you up.

Several times they've gotten me stuff that wasn't listed in the parts store. Just give them a call and they will do their best to hook you up.
:bonk:

Also, check the newest catalogs on the distributors sites. Sometimes the catalogs in the TT store aren't the latest, and the new products aren't in there.

Tough to beat the customer service from the TT store.

:bonk:

Also, check the newest catalogs on the distributors sites. Sometimes the catalogs in the TT store aren't the latest, and the new products aren't in there.

Tough to beat the customer service from the TT store.

:smirk: It is better to call the TT store. I think I would rather hit my thumb with a hammer than use their online catalog. They have crazy weird hours like 9am-2 pm (so don't be slacken) but I found the TT store to be able to get most everything I needed and when they could not they would special order it. They were a few bucks cheaper than most others as well.