Sign in to follow this  

Plz Post Pics of your OEM Coolant catch tank

I have a CRF250R that I have been slowly turning into a woods bike.

I have a 250X coolant catch tank. And thought it would be easy to find a pic that I could see it in. I have been searching for too long now and I am just gonna ask for help.

Please post me a pic that shows your Stock Coolant catch tank on your CRF250X. So I can see where and how it mounts.

Thank You

No pic sorry,but mounts under the rear left number board plastic.You will have to tig two mounts onto the subframe to mount.Also will have to cut the ribs off the same plastic so tank sits up out the way of the rear wheel suspension travel.

Sweet, thank you for the reply.

Still would like to see pics if anyone has any please post.

Thank You

It is!! Man, it helped alot when I 1st got my bike and still is. Any time I get a new bike I read as much as I can about it and try to learn ever trick and mod I can. His website was more than I could've ever thought of wanting to find on the net. Its really cool someone took it upon themselves to make a site like that with all the mods, specs, testing, feedback, etc... And not wanting any money, thats what was really cool!!! Hes a guy like like you and I that shares a love for dirtbikes and wanted to share what he had learned! Alot of guys I've seen on here cry:cry: about how they aren't giving out there years of knowledge without a price:blah::smirk:, so I respect Rick Ramsey alot and it says alot about his character. If I knew alot about these bikes, I'd share it to. I already share everything I know to anyone, very willingly:ride:

PS: Rick, are you still updating it? Do you put new stuff on there and if you do when? i think theres alot more stuff we could all ad to it to make it the 250x Bible or sorts... If you know what I'm saying..

keep up the good work man, I'm very thankful for all the selfless info you have shared!!:bonk: