Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Pro Circuit back on Factory Kawi bikes?

I noticed that as well. I was led to believe that the old kawi team manager mike webb made the call to run FMF exhausts last year. he got fired and they are back to pro circuit.

They went with the fmf because when it came down to decision time the fmf made more power than the PC pipe where they wanted it. Stupid because an $1,100 exhaust systems is the LAST thing I will ever out on my bike...I would be much faster using that money for a re-valve and lots of fresh rubber.

They went with the fmf because when it came down to decision time the fmf made more power than the PC pipe where they wanted it.

Yeah I thought it was because of the performance difference between the FMF & PC. I wonder how many FMF pro pipes Mitch cut up before he found what he was missing lol.

the pipes are entirley diferent for next year with the fim rules. a little birdy told me that they hurt the power on all but 1 bike during testing so may be pro circut found somthing better.

Yep, back to PC pipes. That what all thos FMF Naked truth ads were about in the magazines. They removed the FMF logo on the bikes last year I guess.

A friend who knows some poeple at Kawi and PC said there was some argument last year about pipe design and probelms. Kawi wanted PC to make the pipe can design more like the FMF version. Pc supposedly said NO, we are keeping it how it is. Well Fisher picked FMF, long story short, got fired, Mitch has way more pull then him and now PC is back on the Kawis and they ended up modifying their pipe design.

All word of mouth, just more soap opera drama. I could care less, I just want to see some racing.

the pipes are entirley diferent for next year with the fim rules. a little birdy told me that they hurt the power on all but 1 bike during testing so may be pro circut found somthing better.

What changed in the rules from last year? They trying to enforce sound restrictions or something.

I highly doubt it has anything to do with the actual pipes themselves, it's purely politics and/or money.

Yep, back to PC pipes. That what all thos FMF Naked truth ads were about in the magazines. They removed the FMF logo on the bikes last year I guess.

A friend who knows some poeple at Kawi and PC said there was some argument last year about pipe design and probelms. Kawi wanted PC to make the pipe can design more like the FMF version. Pc supposedly said NO, we are keeping it how it is. Well Fisher picked FMF, long story short, got fired, Mitch has way more pull then him and now PC is back on the Kawis and they ended up modifying their pipe design.

All word of mouth, just more soap opera drama. I could care less, I just want to see some racing.

You couldn't be more wrong on.

MONSTER required the FMF logo to be removed it had nothing to do with PC and everything to do with FMF coming out with an energy drink.

the new FMF muffler is very similar to the design I told you I had about a year ago that passed the 2 metermax test and my FIM/AMA muffler only looses .5 to 1 HP hp on the lowend and is the same on top with the insert as my open muffler, this is on stock engine's though but I really can't see any pipe that passes the 2 meter max test making the same power as older designs with no insert , and the pic's I saw of RV's bike at the races looked like he was not running the insert , so any pipe that passes will probably be worse than what they were running

You couldn't be more wrong on.

MONSTER required the FMF logo to be removed it had nothing to do with PC and everything to do with FMF coming out with an energy drink.

Very true and Pro Circuit did not change their design after Factory Kawi dropped them, their new pipe was in development before that even happened.

I don't drink any of the "energy" drinks but I wonder what a FMF drink would taste like? I have a buddy that goes through the NOS drinks like crazy and I did taste that one once and it was very bad. Have any of you tried the FMF beverage? Does it have undertones of Premix and VP-C12 lol?

I don't drink any of the "energy" drinks but I wonder what a FMF drink would taste like? I have a buddy that goes through the NOS drinks like crazy and I did taste that one once and it was very bad. Have any of you tried the FMF beverage? Does it have undertones of Premix and VP-C12 lol?

I heard it taste's like a by-product of a sweat shop :bonk:

I tried it at Hangtown. Was not bad for an energy drink. Still never seen them sold anywhere.

I think he just got ramrodded!

Notice I said all word of mouth. I dont claim to be an Inside man and know for fact. Was just passing on what I was told. He gets free PC pipes from Mitch and gets his suspension done by them for free, so i figure what he said had some truth to it. Anyways, rule #1 , dont believe whats posted on the forums. :bonk: