Sign in to follow this  

Best exhaust system for 2011 kx250f?

The "best one" is the one that you like. All of the manufacturers make claims about power increases. Buy the one that makes you smile when you look at it. As for the tuner, yes. You'll need a way to remap your bike if you want to adjust fuel settings.

^^^^ it may not require a re-map but even in stock form the bike needs a re-map! the stock mapping is horrid.. Fred, If you're running the stock mapping.. you sir our Missing out man get that thing mapped asap you will not be dissapointed!

^^^^ it may not require a re-map but even in stock form the bike needs a re-map! the stock mapping is horrid.. Fred, If you're running the stock mapping.. you sir our Missing out man get that thing mapped asap you will not be dissapointed!

Hmmm....I DO know a guy that works for Kawasaki, I will have to check into it.

i dont have a new fuel injected bike yet but on my 07,09 and 2010 i tried a few exhaust systems and like yosh the best for both performance and quality. i also heard on TT that the stock map is to rich and a remap produced 1 more HP

what setting is best for the 2011. Is there a pre set one that you go with.

thanks alot guys for the replies..looks like im goin with pro circuit, cheaper than yoshi's and gives me mid to top power and ill be sending my ecu to tokyomods, they'll be doing the re-map..its much better than putting a fuel management unit like the PIM-2, am i right?

toyko mods did my carb on my 09 was great,im sure they will do a good job

I sent mine to HP motorworks. I have only rode it once in frozen muddy sand. So was hard to tell but seemed to rev out higher......