Sign in to follow this  

My 2010 KX 250F

I think, you should show us some riding footage...not just advertisement for bike sponsors.com *** :bonk:

I know its hard to get riding footage in December in Iowa but i cant change it now :/

Bike looks nice but I agree some riding footage would be sick. I imagine it's cold this time of year in Iowa.

So i hear alot about the new bike sponsors. So tell me you say alot about what they are going to get you but yet you have none of it yet. What have they gotten you?

^thats kinda ****ed up man. yea, the bike sponsors shit is annoying... even when that shits said jokingly its not funny

Check out this video and tell me what you think.

^thats kinda ****ed up man. yea, the bike sponsors shit is annoying... even when that shits said jokingly its not funny

For the sensitive people on here^^^, I'll rephrase my statement!

So seriously i was asking how it works, do you have to get so many youtube hits before they buy anything? because i see alot of people making these videos and all of the people are mentioning what they "are" going to get not what is already on the bike, just curious how it works.

So seriously i was asking how it works, do you have to get so many youtube hits before they buy anything? because i see alot of people making these videos and all of the people are mentioning what they "are" going to get not what is already on the bike, just curious how it works.

I looked on their website. You have to pay a upfront fee "if" they decide to sponsor you. Looks like they will sponsor anyone willing to make a video. I saw café racers, quads, pretty much anything with wheels. Im going to email them today and ask to see videos of these guys receiving their parts.

Thank you all for the complements on my bike and i will definately have riding footage in later videos. But yeah i wish i wouldn't have started doin bikesponsors.com. I paid $140 for a $2000 "sponsorship" and yes it is based on youtube views. I need 5000 views for $500 items (the stuff i actually need), 2500 for the $250 GoPro, 1000 for $100 item.. and so on. I appreciate all the views!

Thank you all for the complements on my bike and i will definately have riding footage in later videos. But yeah i wish i wouldn't have started doin bikesponsors.com. I paid $140 for a $2000 "sponsorship" and yes it is based on youtube views. I need 5000 views for $500 items (the stuff i actually need), 2500 for the $250 GoPro, 1000 for $100 item.. and so on. I appreciate all the views!

wow what a joke, good luck man. you're already at 500 views!

Maybe its what you have to say in the video, but why do you feel a neck brace will make you feel safer? Do you not feel safe now?

IMO, should have just took the $140 and bought a extra set of tires. Those tires on your bike look useable for now so I wouldnt bother changing them.

I still feel safe w/o the neckbrace lol but ive had a few buddies ive raced with this year have minor neck injuries and im a college athlete so my coach would not be too happy if i got hurt racin.

Pumpkin, I agree with you. I have a new set ready to put on when i need to but it never hurts to have a few extra sets. But some lessons have to be learned the hard way i guess.

Yeah i was just curious, i got a call from someone at bike sponsors out of the blue. I did not apply for anything through them. They told me i had gotten a 10k sponsorship and all i had to do was pay a 140 dollar agent fee.I didnt stay on the phone long enough to find out the details... Yeah... no... click... buhbye

Just looked them up on better business bureau they also have carsponsors.com looks like a total scam. I was surprised to find out they only have 37 complaints. I would get with your bank or credit card co and do a charge back and just try to get your money back.

yep i was about to say the same thing, a good way for people that know they wont be sponsored by the real deal to throw their money away. this has got scam written in black and white on your face. can you see it?

i know i will never be fast enough to get sponsored, i also know i wouldnt be in line for that scam. arent sponsores supposed to pay for you? not you pay for them?