Sign in to follow this  

Where to ride in Eastern Tenn.. (Georgetown)

i checked out the ''where to ride'' section of TT but i know places arent always updated right awayand i am going up there for christmas. is there any good spots relativly close for motocross??

Also, near the bottom of the page in regional there is a display options box, you can sort out all the Tn threads,

I live just south of there in Cleveland. Are you looking for MX or Trails?

MX hopefully but if there isnt anywhere worth riding or anywhere open prob. looking to ride Mon i will leave the bike home but im jumping at the opportunity to ride some natural terrain type places

If you are looking to ride this friday, then Battle Creek MX will be open for practice. They will also be hosting a MX GP race on the 31st. Its about a 30-45 minute drive from where you are.

For more info go to motohere.com

I am not aware of any other places that will be open next week.

there is also the Mountain MX in Madisonville.It's a great place to go.Although I dont know how close it is to where your at.it's about 30 mins. from Maryville.

there is also the Mountain MX in Madisonville.It's a great place to go.Although I dont know how close it is to where your at.it's about 30 mins. from Maryville.

I forgot all about The Mountain MX. They are open practically every single day. They are located in Madisonville, and is about a 45ish minute drive give or take. Its been years since I have been there, but it is a great place to ride.

mountain mx sounds good thanks for the help if neone wants to ride im going to try an go mon

Looking at their facebook page, it is looking like they are not open on that monday. Here is what they said:

OK, lots of calls asking about the holiday schedule and i apologize. AFTER Christmas the week between New Years we are OPEN TUES-WED &THURSDAY, CLOSED FRIDAY. OPEN For the weekend SAT & SUNDAY. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL & A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!! Thanks again for your support and lets have a GREAT 2012!! FIRE-EM-UP!!

that sucks, there website schedule says open and the phone number listed doesnt work. so i looked on FB like you said for a new number and its the same not working one. i guess im shit outta luck which kinda sucks where im from in SC its pretty FLAT and the thought of riding a track with some big up/down hill jumps kinda had me excited

Yea that does suck,I'm sorry, is Monday the only day you can ride? I've got Thier # in an old phone should be correct as I've called it recently, i'll see if I can look it up for you.

Yea that does suck,I'm sorry, is Monday the only day you can ride? I've got Thier # in an old phone should be correct as I've called it recently, i'll see if I can look it up for you.

Ok, there is a track called Battle Creek MX in Chattanooga that will be open monday from noon til 5. More info at www.motohere.com

Well thanks for all yalls help were about to pull out of SC now i checked out Battle Creek and it looks like a lot of fun i might try it out thanks again

Caleb