Where to ride in Eastern Tenn.. (Georgetown)

there is also the Mountain MX in Madisonville.It's a great place to go.Although I dont know how close it is to where your at.it's about 30 mins. from Maryville.

I forgot all about The Mountain MX. They are open practically every single day. They are located in Madisonville, and is about a 45ish minute drive give or take. Its been years since I have been there, but it is a great place to ride.

mountain mx sounds good thanks for the help if neone wants to ride im going to try an go mon

Looking at their facebook page, it is looking like they are not open on that monday. Here is what they said:

OK, lots of calls asking about the holiday schedule and i apologize. AFTER Christmas the week between New Years we are OPEN TUES-WED &THURSDAY, CLOSED FRIDAY. OPEN For the weekend SAT & SUNDAY. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL & A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!! Thanks again for your support and lets have a GREAT 2012!! FIRE-EM-UP!!

that sucks, there website schedule says open and the phone number listed doesnt work. so i looked on FB like you said for a new number and its the same not working one. i guess im shit outta luck which kinda sucks where im from in SC its pretty FLAT and the thought of riding a track with some big up/down hill jumps kinda had me excited