Sign in to follow this  

Registered my new 07 SM...check out my plate :D

So here us Queenslanders are shafted big time....:banana:

that personalised plates deal is amazing...oh well at least we have the "REAL E"...:smirk:...:bonk:

Edited by CraigoDRZ400sm

485cc BB/Stroker, rhc187 cams, +1mm Valves, SSW MRD, 41fcrmx

:banana: How is that "Real E" working out for you

:busted:..Bloody cheeky Americans....

The 434 Real E is all good , no head gasket issue here.....:awww:

The 485 is re assembled now with adjustable cam gears on,extra gasket layer and trying grey bond on the head gasket this time..

It's now dialled in for mid range in an attempt to keep the rpm's down.....Will see how that works out when I am able to ride, prob a few weeks yet...:smirk:

If it blows the Head G again it will be down size time to 94mm bore.....:bonk:

:bonk:..Bloody cheeky Americans....

The 434 Real E is all good , no head gasket issue here.....:lol:

The 485 is re assembled now with adjustable cam gears on,extra gasket layer and trying grey bond on the head gasket this time..

It's now dialled in for mid range in an attempt to keep the rpm's down.....Will see how that works out when I am able to ride, prob a few weeks yet...:banana:

If it blows the Head G again it will be down size time to 94mm bore.....:smirk:

Or get an Athena cylinder and have it bored and plated. Im on the hunt for a used one myself, to send out for just that. New liner, bored to 96.. Hate to buy a brand new one and have that done, seems a waste.

To the OP, nice tag :bonk:

Every time I think about a custom plate, it's when my new registration sticker comes in the mail :awww: And I get a whole year to think about it again. :busted:

Yupp plop it right over Craig, nothing more...color changes every year to help cops I believe, last year was yellow. And yeah, probably varies state to state.

Year after year a new sticker, They add up my plate has about a 1/8" of a sticker stack. I still have the old plate not the new yellow/gold and blue.

Youmad I like it!

Year after year a new sticker, They add up my plate has about a 1/8" of a sticker stack. I still have the old plate not the new yellow/gold and blue.

Youmad I like it!

Lol ha thanks