Sign in to follow this  

Oregon Hangover Scramble GoPro Video Project

Hey Guys

Me and a friend are going to head to the Hangover on the 1st and do a little video project.

I got the idea the other day looking at GoPro's web site and watching some of their weekely video's and I thought the Hangover would be a great event for an entry to them.

Me and my friend have a few GoPro's we will be shooting with during the day, but I am hoping to find a few riders that will be using their's mounted during the races.

So........ If you plan to be there and will be using your GoPro and would like to add that footage to our little project, send me a pm with your # and I will give you a call.

Here is my site so you can get an idea of my work

www.davidschelske.com

And here is a direct link to my video promo

http://schelske.smugmug.com/VideoPromo-1/Promo-Reel/20701388_3fm5J6#1642260639_nfQm2jW-A-LB

Thanks guys

Dave

just checked out your site... awesome work :bonk: cant wait to see the video once its finished.

Dave,

My son has one of the 1080 models and will be using it at the race. Your welcome to the footage for your project.

Joe.......

Hey Joe

That would be great.

Are you guys going to be up there on the 27th setting the course?

If so could I come up and shoot some of you guys working, getting the track ready?

Will anything from a model 960 help out any???? :smirk:

I'll have mine on during my race in the 40+ Am class......

Not too sure how to get you a file if you can use it, however..... :bonk::banana:

Jimmie

In EDIT: I can just mail you the chip, huh? Or would it be possible to download the file to ya like I do when I post a video on youtube?

Edited by Diesel Goober
had an epiphany.....

Hey Joe

That would be great.

Are you guys going to be up there on the 27th setting the course?

If so could I come up and shoot some of you guys working, getting the track ready?

We will be there on the 27th at around 9.

Joe......

I may try to make it up the night before to shoot some new years eve footage but not sure yet, but if not I will be there around 7am on race day.

I will have a lap top to down load your videos if you want to let me use some of the footage. I also will have a few extra go pros if anyone would like to take a lap with one on to add in also.

I will be away a bunch till the race so if anyone is interested just give me a call and we can come up with a time to meet at the track.

Dave

503-706-4487

NW scout, what is your opinion between the difference of the Hero and Hero 2 is it really worth the extra coin?

Depends on what you are going to do with it?

If you just want a helmet cam and just use it to record rides, then no its not worth it IMO.

Same HD quality and the still frames, while higher on the new 2, is still pretty much the same quality.

But if your really into video and editing then ya. It has some cool new features and if you like to get creative with mounts and rigs, you can get some cool footage with the new version the old one can't do.

I would say for the rider that just wants to record a race or a ride, the old version is more than good enough :bonk:

NW Scout, I would be happy to give you some footage from my contour if conditions allow. I am guessing it is going to be so muddy that a helmet cam will be pointless, but if conditions look otherwise I will strap mine on and you are welcome to any footage I get.

Any progress on the video project Scout?

Missed the Hangover this year for the first time in the last 5 years... heard conditions were perfect. FIGURES :smirk: !