Sign in to follow this  

Hey Berg owners.

How you doing over here on your new Husaberg only section? :bonk:

Beta has a long way to go before we get a section of our own. :busted:

Shoulda bought a Berg! :smirk:

Kiddin! :banana:

:bonk: Ya, I know you love that Beta. Good reason to, it is a sweet bike.

Damn winter. I am going into dirt bike withdrawls. Pity we are not all made of money. We frozen Americans could all convene in New Zealand right about now and :smirk:

Damn winter. I am going into dirt bike withdrawls. Pity we are not all made of money. We frozen Americans could all convene in New Zealand right about now and :smirk:

I forget how good some of us have it out here in California. This is primo riding time for us! :banana:

Just mount trailgrabbers under your knobbies and you're good to go.

http://www.bergstromskegs.com/tg/tg_main.htm

I forget how good some of us have it out here in California. This is primo riding time for us! :bonk:

VERY mild winter here in the Sierras! I am still able to ride stuff right now that usually is covered by 5 ft of snow. Glad I decided to get the new Berg and not the Squaw Valley season pass:thumbsup:

Good point about CA. I would not mind riding out at Dove Canyon again. :bonk:

My SoCal buddies came up twice in 2011 for 1 week riding trips here in CO. I guess I could return the favor and head down there. One problem. The wife would kill me :smirk:

We are still riding here as well. We had a couple guys get hurt in the fall when the leaves were covering the rocks. It was real rough riding for a few weeks but better now. Except the puddles that get your feet wet it's been real good.

Everybody make it through w/out injuries?

Az for the win. I'm heading out this weekend! Any snowed in riders wanna come and play let me know, i'm always down to ride.

Well it got hot today in Australia. Birdsville QLD 47°C (just over 116°F for you )

How you doing over here on your new Husaberg only section? :smirk:

Beta has a long way to go before we get a section of our own. :bonk:

We are hanging out with the Honda guys (alphabetic order??). We should have been in the KTM section, but at least this measure keeps the orange guys out a bit:smirk:

Az for the win. I'm heading out this weekend! Any snowed in riders wanna come and play let me know, i'm always down to ride.

Glad you found TT!

Well it got hot today in Australia. Birdsville QLD 47°C (just over 116°F for you )

Wow, That's brutal!

We are hanging out with the Honda guys (alphabetic order??). We should have been in the KTM section, but at least this measure keeps the orange guys out a bit:smirk:

:smirk: That's funny! :bonk: