Sign in to follow this  

Pro rider hits rythem section on pit bike!

Heres a video of Frankie Lettieri hitting the rythem section at raceway park on a ttr-110 haha:

Enjoy!:bonk:
  • Like 1

Nice work,looks like alot of fun, there are plenty of pitbike riders that do jumps and sections like that and they are not pro.

This kid is like 14 at the time.

one guy at the front is 46 years old,,:bonk:

They had a pitbike race during the intermission at a fair race I went to last year. There was a really tall A rider who got a horrible start but just left it pinned through corners and was jumping a 30ft double and passing everybody on a bone stock KLX110. A really fast 6'+ guy on a pitbike flying around a full size track as fast as he can is hilarious.

going to the opposite extreme how about a xr650L:

That's awesome! I was busting up laughing the whole video! You can totally tell they were hav'n a ball! I would have pissed myself laughing honkin' that horn at people! Great video! :bonk:

OMG that is so amazing! I have never seen anything like that before! REDBULL I hope you are watching this video! WOW ! UNREAL!

Nice work,looks like alot of fun, there are plenty of pitbike riders that do jumps and sections like that and they are not pro.

The kid in the first video appears to be on a bone stock TTR110 though, which automatically makes it impressive.