Sign in to follow this  

FIM motocross gameplay videos.

Damn, looks way to arcade-ish. If it stays that way, I'll pass. Tracks look sweet though!

Damn, looks way to arcade-ish. If it stays that way, I'll pass. Tracks look sweet though!

They say its going to be a sim style game like the other games black bean makes.. but i agree

Is this out yet? I'm sick of MX vs ATV.

Every other game you have to do tricks for turbo boosts and crap like that. :bonk:

why can no one make a GOOD MX game for us and stand behind thier product? MX Alive was supposed to be and had the potential but THQ dropped the ball on us.

All we want is real looking tracks mx and sx and bikes!!!! I know mx simulator but that's not going to work on my laptop...I need a PS3 game!

I wish that someone would make a motocross game that had just about the same physics and rider movement as alive ( improved of course) realistic engine sounds and non of this micky mouse bull shit with speed boosts a clutch would be nice but not how it was on Alive I thought that was kind of lame and no quads or buggies ( nothing against Quads but they can never get it right) it just takes up space. Real bikes nice gear and most important lots of motocross and supercross tracks and good ones too the more technical the better. Its a pipe dream I know.

Look at the bright side, THQ dropped the mx vs atv project completely and layed a few workers off. At least someones stepping up to the plate, maybe its not that great now, but if they will listen to constructive feedback a motocross sim is a possibility again.