Sign in to follow this  

A couple more dumb questions

OK

I hate asking dumb questions.

I was watching a video on youtube and the guy said every new 2011 449 comes with the akro exhaust in the box. Is that in europe only or should I have gotten one with my bike. "just bought it in Spokane WA last Sat empire powersports"

Next dumb question.

I ride a mix of dirt and road and desert races.

Would an oil cooler/resavoir help on those long runs 300mi a day?

that doesn't happen often but it does happen.

I have only been able to put ten mules on it so far. that stupid work thing.

And according to the guys on Cafe Husky, TE's get the spare pipe in the crate everywhere but the US. Aren't we lucky?

A possible reason that might be, AZuwere, is that the US pricing is lower. So shipping one pipe instead of two, reduces the cost, making it easier to cut the MSRP for US sales.

I can't believe what some other countries pay for a bike. It's INSANE.

A possible reason that might be, AZuwere, is that the US pricing is lower. So shipping one pipe instead of two, reduces the cost, making it easier to cut the MSRP for US sales.

I can't believe what some other countries pay for a bike. It's INSANE.

yes, when I see what you guys are picking up "old-model" huskies for I wanna ride one home from the U.S. !,

Charlie

The TE's run hot so if you are riding in a hot climate it would be practical to fit an oil cooler, a good idea would be to get an oil temperature gauge ( i have seen one that replaces the oil filler screw) then you would defiantly know if it's a good idea. i got a lot of my information form Cafe husky web site.