Sign in to follow this  

Bell moto 8 sizing?

Alright, I bought a one industries trooper 2 in medium and its too big, so I'm sending it back and thinking about picking up a moto 8, anyone know how the sizes of the two helmets compare? Also I wear a size 7 1/8 to 7 1/4 hat. Thanks

u should be a medium still i used to have the tropper 2 and a moto 8 and i wore a med in both u should be good with a medium

Which one did you find more comfortable? The med trooper 2 was to big for me though... what's your hat size?

i like the moto 8 i wear a 7 3/8 hat but my head is more of an oval shape than round. i vents well but i think th e trooper is more of a quiet helmet though. id prefer the bell just cause they've been in the bisnuess longer and make a quality helmet. plus u get an extra set of pad and a visor and a helmet bag

Alright, well I think I need a small then. My head I would say is an oval shape. Thanks for the help! Where in texas you from? Ever ride north forty in sherman? Or I-35 or nacona?

im in denton just off 35.....heck ya i was out at 35 today man love noconthe quality of that place has gone down though but i go to underground, river valley, basiclly any where close but cant say ive rode north forty

Never been to nacona but its not too far away from me (Durant, OK). I hear the dirt out there is awesome! Well I think a couple of my friend and I might go to I-35 monday, if you do I'll be the tall skinny kid on a 07 kx 250f #12 crashing in all the corners lol