Sign in to follow this  

Race ready enduro U.S spec road legal

I have done alot of reading and narrowed it down to 3 bikes. Problem im having is I can not ride any of them.

My first choice is the FE 570, Second would be the Husqvarna TE 450/511 and last is the the KTM Enduro line 450xcw, 350 xcfw, and the 500 xcw. From what i gather there are no road legal 2t bikes bummer!

I currently ride an 08 Husqvarna SM 450R. So im a bit partial to Husqvarna. But since the TE is a totally new bike im open to suggestions. I live in TX so I would like a bike that can take longer rides on the road. Since everything here is very spread out.

I guess that's why im looking at the the bigger cc bikes. Are there any models I should stay away from or that are prone to catastrophic failure... Or am I pretty much good to go whichever model I go with? Obviously short maintenance intervals are nothing new to me from owning the Husqvarna 450 so thats not a deciding factor for me. Thank you guys!:bonk:

Friend i ride with has a 08 wr450f and that seems to go alright,reliable for a thumper.

Friend i ride with has a 08 wr450f and that seems to go alright,reliable for a thumper.

Thanks for the input!:bonk: I believe they are a brand new design for 2011 or 2012 I cant remember, guess I need to do some research on that on also!:smirk: