Sign in to follow this  

Very Cheap Honda Crf50

Hey guys i found a very good offer on a crf50, only $500. From the pictures given it looks in good condition and the seller clames that it had carborator rebuilt, other than that, this has been a maintinance-free mini-dirtbike.

I was wondering if this offer is to good to be true? Could it be a scam. The seller lives in a different state then me so the most convenient thing would be to freight it over here. Does that pose risks?

All answers will be greatly appreciated as Im serious about this buy. In advance thanks for your time :bonk:

Lenivik.

Edit: Scroll down for pics

Edited by Lenivik

I've bought three different great CRF50's for $500 or less. The one I have now is an '04 and was so fresh when I picked it up. I've had it for about 3 yrs now.

Those deals aren't too good to be true. Although, purchasing a $500 fiddy without seeing it would make me nervous too. I would try to get some additional detail pics from the seller.

They are awesome bikes and as stated can often be had at a great price, just make sure it's not a china copy all decked out to look like a crf.

As long as it runs decent I say grab it!