Sign in to follow this  

I miss my drZ :(

Been on holidays for 3 weeks in Thailand.... Can't wait to get back on the drz. There's some cool little 'sumos' here but they look like 90's lol and make me homesick. There's some crazy local with a mask on that rides around koh phangan on his thumper... We call him the phangan phantom andhe scares the sh1t out of tourists withhis wheelies and popping exhaust....

I put 98 in my tank before I left. Oil change about 200km ago. Canijust get on and ride away when I'm back?

If you still have the vacuum petcock you might want to check for a fuel smell in the oil before you crank it up. Maybe again after it's run for a little.

Not sure about koh phangan but I was just in Chiang Mai and they have 250 Kawi D-Trackker for $30US. Those little Kawi 110cc mini-supermotos look cool but i'm a little too big for those. I was missing my DRZ too so I had to get my fix with the 250 for a couple days. The missing 150cc's and lack of tire tread made the ride 'interesting' but navigating the Thai traffic was awesome. Lots of fun in the mountains north of Chiang Mai too. Rent one of those bikes and tear it up. :bonk: So much fun :smirk: