i found this 3 stage installed

44-20x9

37-15

44-15x10

30-15

42-20x2

ecc...

the new i make is similar then stock

SOMEONE USE A SIMILAR 3 STAGE ON THAT BIKE???

I'VE TRYED THE BIKE BEFORE REVALVE IT AND THE SHOCK DONT LIKE ME

I never use 3 stage stacks. IMO you can make it work but it is not very easy because now you have so many (too many) different variations you can adjust it so if you don't have a shock dyno it takes too much time to get a shock adjusted correctly. The stack you found doesn't differ much compared to stock one (total stack stifness) but how it works on ''butt dyno''...that's the different story. 3 stage stack can be very unpredictable in many cases.

The stock setting on this shock works realy good fo MX IMO.

2 face shims more on the reb. and 2 on the comp for faster Riders.:bonk::thumbsup:

yes i revalve it with plus 3 44.20 on comp and remove 28-26-24 on hs and reb 3 more 40.20 for 5.7 spring intermediate rider.i have run the 3 stage stack and i agree with jusa.

i make the question cause the shock was revalved by a good suspension tuner of my zone (good tuner i've eared by rider)

yes i revalve it with plus 3 44.20 on comp and remove 28-26-24 on hs and reb 3 more 40.20 for 5.7 spring intermediate rider.i have run the 3 stage stack and i agree with jusa.

i make the question cause the shock was revalved by a good suspension tuner of my zone (good tuner i've eared by rider)

looks good!

i have tryed on my crf the pressure 10-10.5 -11-12 bar i run 11 on my crf and 10 in the 450.what you think are good?12 give less cavitation and 10 less stiction-friction and heat

On this shock i use 12 Bar.(also on all showa 50/16mm Shocks)

on the showa 50/18mm, WP, Öhlins 10 Bar

on the KYB 46mm/18mm 9-10 bar

On KyB 50mm/16mm 11 bar

..........just my Opinion..