Sign in to follow this  

cylinder heads

Jason @ motocross world did a indipendent test of cylinder heads for the 2012 crf 250 The TUF cylinder head won by a hp over the procircut ,cosworth and othere respectable heads .Theses are the type of test i like to see as there not just spouting hp from dyno graphs but shoiwing a true comparison.

Jason @ motocross world did a indipendent test of cylinder heads for the 2012 crf 250 The TUF cylinder head won by a hp over the procircut ,cosworth and othere respectable heads .Theses are the type of test i like to see as there not just spouting hp from dyno graphs but shoiwing a true comparison.

Nice,:bonk: anyway you can get him to share his dyno chart? Was it just the heads or were different cams involved?

Jason used the same cam in every test from what i was told the only thing tested was heads .Jason is very carfull about getting the combination of parts that work as im am also working on that . Dave thought he tested with a procircut cam although they use our cams probally because the other heads will not accept our cam with the stock buckets. they also had a crf 15 cam that i desighned because the procircut cam was the best they had found i made a cam with a little shorter duration but slightly more lobe area and im told that it was better than the procircut.there sending heads for the new crf 150 for me to develop also i have a feeling that the new heads may be very much like the filled in heads that i had done in the past.