Sign in to follow this  

Pro circuit 304 Shorty

I believe so. The PC pipe will mate with a stock muffler so a stock pipe should mate with a PC muffler.

I think I used one to many mate's in there... I gotta go!

Will work fine. Most pipes (if not all) pipes use the same flange on each bike, so parts can be interchanged. I've never had a pipe not fit another brand of pipe.

Will work fine. Most pipes (if not all) pipes use the same flange on each bike, so parts can be interchanged. I've never had a pipe not fit another brand of pipe.
thanks,I can only afford the baffle right now so I want to get that if possible and the pipe later.

Same here. I have the stock head pipe and 304 shorty on my 05 125. I prefer the stock head pipe over the pro circuit works.

Really ! why is that ?? I have read in the past that the stock 05 and up years pipe was not that bad .Have you actually used the Procurcit Pipe ?? I really would like your input .Thanks :bonk:

Get the silencer. PC pipes arent that great. At least the ones ive tried.

Get the silencer. PC pipes arent that great. At least the ones ive tried.
which one of the two ? the shorty or the factory sound .I think the factory is the longer one.

i have the shorty on my 11 yz 250. i road the bike back to back and definitely like stock better since it has more torque without a doubt. The shorty looks cool and sounds cool but performance wise its not a plus. Although on my 2010 ktm 250 it made a big difference so it depends on the bike. just my experience. id spend 120 bucks on a reed valve since Ive found it works.

i have the shorty on my 11 yz 250. i road the bike back to back and definitely like stock better since it has more torque without a doubt. The shorty looks cool and sounds cool but performance wise its not a plus. Although on my 2010 ktm 250 it made a big difference so it depends on the bike. just my experience. id spend 120 bucks on a reed valve since Ive found it works.
Thanks Mike,That's what I'm looking for.I don't really want to spend money that I don't have just to make sound and look nice,I really want to get a performance gain instead.:bonk:

Really ! why is that ?? I have read in the past that the stock 05 and up years pipe was not that bad .Have you actually used the Procurcit Pipe ?? I really would like your input .Thanks :bonk:

When i bought the bike it had the full pro circuit setup. It does make more peak power but its not usable at my novice ability. The soil where i ride is mostly hardpacked so i prefer the low end torque curve with the oem header. The only situation where i prefer the pc works header is pristine motocross soil.

When i bought the bike it had the full pro circuit setup. It does make more peak power but its not usable at my novice ability. The soil where i ride is mostly hardpacked so i prefer the low end torque curve with the oem header. The only situation where i prefer the pc works header is pristine motocross soil.
" got it " and that makes perfect sense to me .Thanks again

It seems like each manufacturer would set up their expansion chambers to only mate with their brand silencers for $$$ but I sure am hell glad they didn't!!!

Heck, I have a pro circuit platinum pipe with a stock silencer on my 98 cr250