Sign in to follow this  

OffRoad GNCC series videos

I've watched all the races on VS this year which I'm glad that they showed them all but what would be nice is if they ever started televising the whole GNCC event or dare I say, show it live.

swt, sooo good. Wish they showed more cross country and enduros on TV.

Anyone know how many more rounds they'll show after 10?

Also is there anywhere to watch the Endurocross?

I've watched all the races on VS this year which I'm glad that they showed them all but what would be nice is if they ever started televising the whole GNCC event or dare I say, show it live.

I wish we could do it live but there's just no practical way that could happen.

There's currently only 4 of us who film the show. We hit about 3 spots each per lap (depending on the layout, where you're at, etc). To do it live we would have to add dozens of guys scattered throughout the course to properly follow the riders. That's dozens upon dozens of live cameras, plus most spots are too far to get a good signal back to a TV truck.

We also can't really televise an entire 3 hour race. You wouldn't believe how much the air time costs just for one thirty minute show. Not to mention there's a lot that has to be cut out because there's times where we miss something, or don't make it to a spot in time or something.. That's just part of it.

Glad everyone enjoys show though.

• Like 1

Sweet can't wait. Loved it! (see what I did there?)

haha nice! Since Barry is a part of the regular track crew, sometimes it can be hard for him to free up the time to jump out there and ride around but I'll mention it to the bosses that the masses want more helmet cam :bonk:

Finally watched the Lorretta Lynns event today. Josh Strang had a helmet cam on. They showed his crash a couple times. Hauling ass in tight stuff and hit a big root that was about 45 degrees in the trail with his front tire hard. Bike slammed him in the trees. Broken leg is what they said. Great footage on that helmet cam. Bad luck for Strang. Love that helmet cam stuff. Top 5 riders should be required to have one on every race.

I wish we could do it live but there's just no practical way that could happen.

There's currently only 4 of us who film the show. We hit about 3 spots each per lap (depending on the layout, where you're at, etc). To do it live we would have to add dozens of guys scattered throughout the course to properly follow the riders. That's dozens upon dozens of live cameras, plus most spots are too far to get a good signal back to a TV truck.

We also can't really televise an entire 3 hour race. You wouldn't believe how much the air time costs just for one thirty minute show. Not to mention there's a lot that has to be cut out because there's times where we miss something, or don't make it to a spot in time or something.. That's just part of it.

Glad everyone enjoys show though.

You guys do a good job for such a small crew! Obviously it's about the popularity and sponser money, you never know someday they might double your crew and make it a one hour show:thumbsup: Hey, I remember years ago you rarely saw motocross on TV but now you can watch most of every race (they usually just show highlights of the first moto), so things could change.

You guys do a good job for such a small crew! Obviously it's about the popularity and sponser money, you never know someday they might double your crew and make it a one hour show:thumbsup: Hey, I remember years ago you rarely saw motocross on TV but now you can watch most of every race (they usually just show highlights of the first moto), so things could change.

Thanks!

We all definitely want to advance to a higher level of coverage in the coming years. There's already plans to step things up for 2012 to make the show even better.. I don't want to give away too many details just yet but I will say that the shows coming in 2012 are shaping up to be the best they've ever been thanks to some fresh ideas, some more things to grab your attention and more of a story line.