Sign in to follow this  

Ladies... Chest Protector/Neck Brace combo

I know this has been driven into the ground but here is my problem.

5'2 100 pounds 32D.

19, so I am not going to change size or gain much weight (all women in my family)

Anyways, I am afraid the women's chest protectors are going to be too big. I am very stick like. lol I also need a chest protector that is compatible with neck collars preferably leatt.

What has been working well for you smaller women? Thanks. :bonk:

Ask in the Thumpette forum. Derogatory comments about this forum being populated almost exclusively by other men (as I am one myself) withheld due to the presence of polite company.

ETA the forum index reads "Ladies... Chest...", so you'll be sure to get loads of attention now. (This thread is useless without...)

my gf is 5'2, about 120 with about the same chest size (i'm a man, everything says different sizes, *** ladies get your act together! :bonk:) anyway she's worn my underroost sixsixone rogue a few times and didn't seem to have a problem really, or not that I heard of at least. she wore it with her leatt gpx club II. (works great together for me). Only thing is that as an underroost guard it's not really ahrd plastic like the others so maybe that helped a bit

I don't know if this helps at all, and to be honest i've always wondered about girls roostguards; I didn't find much info locally about them for her.

Good luck!