Sign in to follow this  

Virtual Garage Programm

Hello,

i really like the garage on thumpertalk. now i'm searching for a programm for mac osx which i can use to manage my bikes. i want to list all my modifications and prices, add photos. does anybody know if there is such a programmfor mac?

I just use a paper booklet with a pen that I carry everywhere with the bike. Easier to take notes at the track or in the garage without getting the computer dirty.

I just use a paper booklet with a pen that I carry everywhere with the bike. Easier to take notes at the track or in the garage without getting the computer dirty.

+1

What I do is have a file in my cabinet dedicated to each bike. I put all receipts/packing slips and paper work related to them in there. I also usually have my manual with me so I record all relevant info in there such as jetting, valve specs, suspension settings, etc.

On my computer I also started using an Excel spreadsheet to document all purchases, the date, price, vendor and I added a comments section. The problem with this is using SUM(), I don't really want to see the total of what I have spent but curiosity gets the best of me.

For pictures I just have a folder in My Documents for each bike I own.

Honestly for what you want just make an excel spreadsheet and set it up for all the info you want/need. I just picked up a smart phone last month and with that thing you can do a lot at the track with just carrying that around and using a spreadsheet app.