Sign in to follow this  

Husaberg in Action Movies

Post your personal or professional vendor movies right here and share with us!

Happy holidays and a beautiful 2012!

Edited by Noppy

All I see is rebadged KTMs lol.

Dont be a dick! I was posting it for the similair training and riding NOT THE BRAND OF BIKES. If I wanted to listen to shit I'de back back to the exotic threads! :bonk:

Post your personal or professional vendor movies right here and share with us!

Happy holidays and a beautiful 2012!

Here's another good one.

:bonk:

The balance and throttle control it takes to do what he does is astonishing...Not to mention just having the testicular fortitude... Nothing short of just incredible! :smirk:

Last weekend I did a similar training:

First attempt was a complete failure, more like a stoppy :thumbsup:

2nd and 3rd attempt worked out beautiful. A lot of WR's and KTM's banged into the log with their skidplate.

The Husa 390 doesn't even seem to touch the log.

Edited by Noppy

Really cool thread idea Noppy. Nice job hopping the log too. Like so many things with dirt bikes, controlled aggression makes it doable. I am working on this skill, with smaller logs :thumbsup:

My little submission. Nothing exciting, just a trail ride with the new helmet cam in some rocky stuff. Ihave a waterproof case and some foam on the mic to cut wind noise. Next time out will try with the sensitivity higher on the mic. The volume is low as a result, except for the branch thwaps :thumbsup:

My friend provides some comic relief at the end. He is from Floriduh and is apparently not fully familiar with the slippery properties of snow and ice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxDcPDhU6V8&context=C449b455ADvjVQa1PpcFP1MO1TisvfEr1ZWkuwhE95Xe_SJBH_J-4=

Nice vid indeed Duke!

Hope there is more to come...

This from last weekend with my friend Bob. He just jumped from a CRF230 to a lowered WR250. He is a short guy. His pace is easily twice what it was, he is pretty jazzed. Fun to see a 50 year old guy get excited by such things. Better late than never.

Adjusted my helmet cam up a click, defintely a better sightline down the trail.

At the end of the video - definitely getting better at doing wheelies :thumbsup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iX7gJ5a8A58&context=C4905f76ADvjVQa1PpcFP1MO1TisvfEm1_Zy8mvAKPBLjBJvEflJ4=

This from last weekend with my friend Bob. He just jumped from a CRF230 to a lowered WR250. He is a short guy. His pace is easily twice what it was, he is pretty jazzed. Fun to see a 50 year old guy get excited by such things. Better late than never.

Adjusted my helmet cam up a click, defintely a better sightline down the trail.

At the end of the video - definitely getting better at doing wheelies :thumbsup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iX7gJ5a8A58&context=C4905f76ADvjVQa1PpcFP1MO1TisvfEm1_Zy8mvAKPBLjBJvEflJ4

=

I love that type of terrain. Reminds me a lot of rides we do here in North California in the Tahoe National Forrest area. Gorgeous scenary with nice flowing single track and great soil. Very nice!

Edited by husky34

Here is a teaser pic from a short film my neighbor shot called "The Westings". I will post a link when it is released at the begining of May.

89f6e0aa.jpg