Sign in to follow this  

Any hill climb people on the board here ?

I got the negatives from this 1917 hill climb event at San Juan Capistrano California , made them into a "poster". Most of these riders were running steel paddles :bonk:..............this event was won by Calvin Lambert, running an Excelsior 3 speed series model.

hillclimbposter13x19.jpg

5-4.jpg

sanjuanmcf.jpg

Cool poster. We have an annual hillclimb here that is pretty cool. The event is a weekend of fun.

That is really interesting. I would love to have one of those. Oh, you asked if their were any hill climbers? YES I may be getting up their in my years, but I live to climb.

Don

Learned how to ride at the rock river riders hillclimb and grass drag property. My uncle used to race and work the hill. These pics are amazing considering what they could do with those bikes. Thanks for sharing

That is really interesting. I would love to have one of those. Oh, you asked if their were any hill climbers? YES I may be getting up their in my years, but I live to climb.

Don

I turned 64 this year :smirk: STILL riding in the dirt, BUT, when it came time to get a new bike, I went from 2 wheels to 4, yamaha raptor 700, figured I'd get "hurt" on a two wheeler :bonk:

Learned how to ride at the rock river riders hillclimb and grass drag property. My uncle used to race and work the hill. These pics are amazing considering what they could do with those bikes. Thanks for sharing

you're welcome..........glad ya liked 'em......