Sign in to follow this  

Brought Home XR #5

Nice bike, lets see the other ones.

excellent choice getting a plated one.

A couple are buried in my garage.

Only reason I was interested was because its plated.

Nice!!!!

And as far as plated goes - here in az even a tricycle can get plated.

nice one... looks alot like my 97 did when i picked it up.... what did it cost ya ??

have fun with it...

I've been reading what people are paying for their XR's and it seems around $1200 on up. I guess I got a good deal at $850 the other day for my 2001 XR250R especially with the great condition it is in. I think the guy just got tired of looking at it in his garage he said. He got a KTM to replace it saying it was a lighter bike.

Warren

I've been reading what people are paying for their XR's and it seems around $1200 on up. I guess I got a good deal at $850 the other day for my 2001 XR250R especially with the great condition it is in. I think the guy just got tired of looking at it in his garage he said. He got a KTM to replace it saying it was a lighter bike.

Warren

That is a good deal.

from what i ve discovered a plate in CA is golden.... lots of xr4s from 1996 - 98 or so that are 1500 and not plated... the plate is worth 1500 alone in my book...

Good buy I was looking at that bike also but a little far for me.im going to get a plated one also

Warren

That is a an excellent price --you got a pic? KTM will be lighter and so will the wallet. If that xr2.5 is in good condition you will get a lot of ride for that money even if you have to put some into it.

ive got an 04 w/plate and you dont want to know what ive been offered for it....

It seems like the bike market is pretty dead out here. How much are you asking for the 04?

its not for sale, but ive had some pretty crazy offers 2.5k us$ and up...im the only owner and its gonna stay that way hopefully for a long time.

its not for sale, but ive had some pretty crazy offers 2.5k us$ and up...im the only owner and its gonna stay that way hopefully for a long time.

:bonk: I was thinking lowball offers

I've been really happy with my 250 but its getting near another motor rebuild that I decided I would be happier on a 400 for dual sport use.

It seems like the bike market is pretty dead out here. How much are you asking for the 04?

LOL....nice try....

BP