Sign in to follow this  

NewYork Walden - MSC

So after checking out the MSC's schedule, I realized there's no Walden races on it :bonk: WTH? So I made a few phone calls to inquire.

The MSC told Walden "there's no room in the schedule for them" really???

maybe take a few dates from the other tracks & give a few races to the track the most racers would rather race at???

whatever the reasons are, its too bad for the riders. Great track with lots of history in D34.

I wish Walden was on the schedule as well(my favorite track in MSC). I don't have as much time to race as I would like but I might have to buy an AMA card and hit some of the saturday races at Walden. I did see a new track Echo Valley Farm on the msc schedule. Does anybody know were it is. When I googled it the only thing that made sense is there is a farm in Red Hook NY with that name which would not be far from Claverack.

Echo Valley is up near Ravena/Selkirk area. It is owned and run by the former owners of Matt's Honda. From what I have been told by a few guys who have rode it, it will be a technical natural terrain type of track. I am excited to ride it and hope it works out. I would love to see Walden back on the MSC schedule as well.

Is there a website for this Echo Valley track or a site with some info on it?

I wish Walden was on the schedule as well(my favorite track in MSC). I don't have as much time to race as I would like but I might have to buy an AMA card and hit some of the saturday races at Walden. I did see a new track Echo Valley Farm on the msc schedule. Does anybody know were it is. When I googled it the only thing that made sense is there is a farm in Red Hook NY with that name which would not be far from Claverack.

Do it! Walden will still offer the best track in the area and the series we will host is better anyway. Compare them and see what you get for your $.

jjm525, Trust me you don't have to sell my on walden:) I will always support the core tracks that were part of the original MSC. I have either raced or ridden them all (andre's farm, southwoods in the pine forrest, lembo lake, etc). Walden has put a ton of effort in the last few years and you guys change the layout often which is why I really like the track. I have been going to walden since the mid eighties and have friends that have been members. With my family & work responsibilities saturdays work better for me that is why I hit as many saturday op's as I can at Walden. I will introuduce myself to you at one of the op's this year, I bet we know alot of the same people.

Regards,

Nick Dini

MSC#72