Sign in to follow this  

dr250

a few blocks form my house sits a dr250. a 1999 i think. it just sits there under a carport and has for years. the kid never rides it. in fact he got in trouble and had to move away. so there it sits at his grandmas house. it kills me to drive by it everyday. i had talked to him about it before and he said that he would take 1000 for it but it does not have a title. i have a damn nice 650 and really dont need another one but it looks like so much fun to play with. would it be worth trying to get a title for it at that price? o and i bet grandma would sell it cheaper since he aint around anymore:smirk:

a few blocks form my house sits a dr250. a 1999 i think. it just sits there under a carport and has for years. the kid never rides it. in fact he got in trouble and had to move away. so there it sits at his grandmas house. it kills me to drive by it everyday. i had talked to him about it before and he said that he would take 1000 for it but it does not have a title. i have a damn nice 650 and really dont need another one but it looks like so much fun to play with. would it be worth trying to get a title for it at that price? o and i bet grandma would sell it cheaper since he aint around anymore:smirk:

No title could be asking for real trouble -- you might have to move away with him. Just saying...

No title could be asking for real trouble -- you might have to move away with him. Just saying...

+1

Lets see...Kid got in trouble had to move away and no title. Hmmmm ....that's easy, stay away!

There a very nice one (actually a 350 with a pumper carb) that's street legal posted in the classifieds for $1,600 OBO.