Keep my 2008 crf 450 or go with the 2011 crf 450 i've been looking at

the 2011 crf450 will feel a lot slimmer and less top heavy and it will also feel like less power than the 08 crf450...but overall the 2011 will be easier to manage and handle on the track...with all that being said the 08 crf450 is one of the all time best bikes ever made and i dont know if i would do it or not so good luck on that one...lol :bonk:

Thats pretty much what I've gathered my self from reading the mx mags. i'm just worried about the clutch issues, and linkage issues and yadda yadda. My bike is flawless and has been very good to me. I paid $3,000.00 for it april of 2011 and it had only 4 hours on it. All I had to do was replace fork seals. The 2011 I'm looking at has 12 hours on it and $5,800.00 is the bottom line. I will admit, I'm having more fun on the 2006 Honda cr125 I just bought my son.

The 2011 CRF is a great bike! However if you are used to something I think that holds more weight than how good the 2011 is. You will have less maintenance with the 2011 and out of the box performance is probably equal to the 2008. However there is more potential to get more out of the 2011 than the 2008. Would you be able to capture the added performance? If it were me and my bike was in great shape I'd keep it as long as I could. Unless you are a pro rider I think we all tend to over buy on bikes and get caught up in making it better.