Freshened Up The 150R For The New Year

Had to show my 150r a little love in addition to the normal maintaince. So for the new year I added a new set of graphics (Senge Designs from EBay) and a new set of Dunlops. Anyway, here are some pics of my version of the "ultimate adult backyard/pitbike".

IMG_0208.jpg

IMG_0210.jpg

No, not trying to brag or anything. I live in Cairo Ga, as Justin did untill recently (his mom and dad still do). I actually bought the bike from a friend after it was rebuilt, but he was unsure if the swingarm recall was ever done. So, I call my buddy at the local Honda dealer, who used to work as the pro shop manager at MTF. When he ran the VIN, he said that this was one of Justin's old bikes. Now I'm not saying he even raced or rode the bike. At the time my 2007 150r was built, top amateurs were given new bikes at alarming numbers. For instance, I know a guy who was one of Honda's top amateurs at the time and he was given about ten bikes (250f and 450f's) one year. He actually sold 3 or 4 bikes at the end of the season that were still in the crate. Anyway, I was just giving the reason I chose the Geico graphics.

The graphics/backgrounds were part of the kit from Senge Graphics off EBay. The entire kit was like $140.00 total. You have to make the choice of blank number plate backgrounds or adding numbers. All of the decals you see are part of the Senge kit, except the airbox decals which were left over from my last graphics.